Principles of Good Health
Many lifestyle diseases and illnesses are preventable. Joanne’s 3-hour intensive, The Principles of Good Health, is a perfect entry point for men and women wishing to learn about how their dietary and lifestyle choices can radically improve their health. Learn the Principles of Good Health. A detailed description of this course is outlined below.
Principles of Good Health Dates
Joanne teaches The Principles of Good Health in Jersey. 2020 dates announced soon. To register your interest, please use our Contact page:
Dates coming soon
Well, Well, Well – Let Your Life Flourish
Health and peace of mind are our true wealth. Throughout the ages, each civilisation has encountered challenges, obstacles, and even diseases pertaining to their particular era. Twenty-first century living is no exception. In these modern times, stress and depression are prevalent in society. Diet and lifestyle play a critical role in alleviating stress and depression. Type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease, Alzheimer’s disease, and many types of cancer can be prevented with the right dietary structure and active lifestyle. Our mental and emotional state also play a key role in the state of our physical health.
Key Good HealthTopics
- * Key lifestyle habits to help prevent Type 2 diabetes
- * Key lifestyle habits to help prevent many types of cancer, cardiovascular disease, Alzheimer’s disease, and macular degeneration
- * Guidance for alleviating symptoms of IBS, IBD, fibromyalgia, arthritis and other inflammatory conditions
- * Everything you need to know about sugar
- * How to read labels to detect hidden sugars
- * The delicious, healthful foods with natural sugar that you CAN eat
- * Balancing blood sugar levels to eliminate cravings for junk foods
- * The best carbohydrates (and the worst)
- * The best fats and oils (and the worst)
- * Nutrigenomics – how diet affects our gene expression, specifically with the role diet plays in preventing or treating illness or disease
Notes on The Principles of Good Health Intensive
There will be a short break after 90 minutes and during this 3-hour intensive, there will be time for Q & A with Joanne.