Health & Vitality Masterclass Series LIVE ON ZOOM + Books – January/February 2024 Price Includes Webinars, Books and Packaging & Postage
Many lifestyle diseases and illnesses are preventable, and some are reversible. Joanne is a specialist in weight-loss, weight-management, and stress-management. JOIN JOANNE IN A SERIES OF 3 INSPIRING & INFORMATIVE MASTERCLASS WEBINARS STARTING FEBRUARY 27TH. Joanne will teach you how to make the dietary and lifestyle choices that can radically improve your physical health, and have a significant impact on mental wellness. Learn The Principles of Health & Vitality. A detailed description of this course is outlined below.
Health & Vitality Masterclass Series
Joanne teaches a 3-Part Masterclass Series: First Principles of Health & Vitality LIVE on ZOOM commencing January 29th 2024 PLUS 2 of Joanne’s books. You’ll receive via Jersey Post & Royal Mail a copy of the ALL-NEW RAPID RESULTS PLAN and a copy of SLIM, HAPPY & FREE.
Enjoy THREE 90-minute masterclasses with Joanne Reid Rodrigues PLUS a bonus 30 minutes of Q & A after each webinar. Option to join a private Facebook group where the webinars can be discussed and questions put to Joanne in between the sessions. Your package also includes 2 of Joanne’s much-loved books: Slim, Happy & Free, and a copy of the ALL-NEW RAPID RESULTS. The books will be posted out to your home, in advance of the webinars commencing. Here are the dates & times of the webinars:
Monday 29th January 6.30pm – 8pm (with Q & A after)
Monday 5th February 6.30pm – 8pm (with Q & A after)
Monday 12th February 6.30pm – 8 pm (with Q & A after)
Let’s Get Together for HEALTH & VITALITY
Health and peace of mind are our true wealth. Throughout the ages, each civilisation has encountered challenges, obstacles, and even diseases pertaining to their particular era. Twenty-first century living is no exception. In these modern times, stress and depression are prevalent in society. Diet and lifestyle play a critical role in alleviating stress and depression. Metabolic Syndrome describes a group of health conditions that occur together, typically as a result of lifestyle choices. These conditions include Type 2 diabetes, high LDL cholesterol and low HDL cholesterol, high blood pressure, high triglycerides, and a waist measurement that’s greater than half your height in inches. Alzheimer’s disease, and many types of cancer can be prevented with the right dietary structure and active lifestyle. Our mental and emotional state also play a key role in the state of our physical health. Join Joanne for these encouraging, uplifting, and inspirational webinars and receive her books – this package will have a profound positive impact on your life. Joanne will guide you in ditching ultra processed foods – she will help you implement a pure food reset.
Key Topics for First Principles of Health & Vitality
- * Key lifestyle habits to help prevent Type 2 diabetes
- * Key lifestyle habits to help prevent many types of cancer, cardiovascular disease, Alzheimer’s disease, and macular degeneration
- * Guidance for alleviating symptoms of IBS, IBD, fibromyalgia, arthritis and other inflammatory conditions
- * The delicious, healthful foods to include for weight-loss and health
- * Balancing blood sugar levels to eliminate cravings for junk foods
- * Carbohydrates and Fats (the best and the worst)
- * How our mental health, stress, traumas, adverse childhood experiences affect our physical health
- * Therapeutic interventions for stress-management and mental wellness
- * Cognitive Behavioural Therapy to alleviate stress-producing thinking
- * Relaxation techniques
- * Nutrigenomics – how diet affects our gene expression, specifically with the role diet plays in preventing or treating illness or disease
- * Inspiration for living with purpose
Notes on The Principles of Health & Vitality Webinars
During each of the 3 webinars Joanne will answer your questions. You can ask live or email your questions directly to Joanne in advance, or ask questions in the private Facebook group – Joanne will be checking in daily.