Authentic Confidence March 2024 – FULLY BOOKED – NEW DATES ANNOUNCED SOON!
Authentic Confidence – Finding Balance in an Unstable World
Joanne created the essential Authentic Confidence intensive to remind you of your natural value. Authentic Confidence flows from knowing your worth and embracing it. This course integrates essential life skills and assertiveness, emotional intelligence and spiritual development. Authentic Confidence includes cognitive behavioural therapy, transpersonal psychology, and lessons from Joanne’s thirty-five-plus years as a leading personal development coach. Give yourself the life-enhancing gift of the Authentic Confidence intensive today – make a positive investment – you are so worth it. A detailed description of this course is outlined below…
Joanne will teach the Authentic Confidence 8-hour course in 4 parts in Jersey commencing 5th March 2024. The Authentic Confidence Training Course will help you find your inner balance in this unstable world.
Authentic Confidence will run from 7.15pm till 9.15pm on 4 consecutive Tuesday evenings in the recently refurbished Good Companions Club, where exclusive access has been granted during this course. Numbers will be strictly limited to ensure that each participant receives life-enhancing coaching. There’s plenty of parking and the venue is light and airy, with good heating and facilities. If you’re moved to join us, go right ahead and sign up; or use our Contact Us page to ask questions about the course.
Here are the dates for March 2024:
Part 1: Tuesday 5th March from 7.15pm till 9.15pm
Part 2: Tuesday 12th March from 7.15pm till 9.15pm
Part 3: Tuesday 19th March from 7.15pm till 9.15pm
Part 4: Tuesday 26th March from 7.15pm till 9.15pm
Authentic Confidence – Trusting Yourself to Handle Life as It Unfolds
We all like to feel confident. Yet, all too often people present a confident image while secretly battling fear and self-doubt. In a world where competition is rife and material growth is valued above spiritual growth – where the development of the intellect is valued above the development of emotional intelligence – many people accomplish and acquire great things, while finding that happiness, joy, and peace of mind eludes them.
Confidence is having trust in your ability to handle life as it unfolds. In the arena of daily life, we’re given many challenges. Keeping our hearts open during confrontations with difficult people and daily trials helps us develop resilience, courage, and compassion.
Joanne will explore your true spiritual identity to eliminate false, self-limiting beliefs that feed fear and diminish life-force. This course analyses life situations that affect us all and offers practical ways to develop self-trust.
You’ll receive course modules, lovingly written by Joanne, with essential guidance and salient points to help you reflect on the sessions and absorb the teachings. The course materials include exercises, both introspective and action-oriented to help you continue the training once the course is completed. And the course modules are yours to keep forever.
Key Course Topics
- * Life’s bigger picture: You are an eternal spiritual being having a temporary human experience.
- * Your worth is beyond debate.
- * Trusting yourself to handle life as it unfolds.
- * Unconditional self-acceptance – transcending guilt and shame.
- * Emotional intelligence – ending self-defeating behaviours.
- * Mind over fear – cognitive behavioural therapy tools to balance negative thoughts and overcome depression and anxiety in natural ways.
- * Work-induced stress and PTSD.
- * Never be a doormat – never be a bully! Being calm/assertive to quicken growth and success in all areas of life.
- * A practical look at key cosmic laws that affect our lives.
- * Allowing no one to diminish you with their negative influence.
- * The courage to be true to yourself.
- * The habits of Authentic Confidence.
Primary Course Outcomes
- * New insights that inspire faith in yourself.
- * Tools for self-empowerment to help you become the authority of your life.
- * Cognitive behavioural therapy tools to tame fear and turn self-doubt into self-trust.
- * Life skills for dealing with difficult people and daily challenges.
- * Practical exercises to help you experience more balanced and natural calm in daily life.
- * Core values and behaviours to help you develop authentic confidence.
- * New friends.
Notes on The Course
- Please be assured that participants do not have to share anything personal with the others in the group. However, the group interaction is stimulating and fun, and all input is most welcome. Some participants prefer to listen and absorb; others enjoy participating. Each approach is welcome. We stop for a short break during the sessions to refresh. There’s Q & A time with Joanne. Participants will receive substantial course notes to help them review the course and benefit from the teachings for life. Joanne adds new writings and fresh teachings to each Authentic Confidence Course.
Feedback on The Course
“This course was enlightening and it gave me so much to help me focus on my future with confidence and eagerness. Joanne’s teaching skills have left a powerful imprint and I know I have learned skills that will help me for years to come. No more hiding for me. I’m ready to become the person I always wanted to be. The Authentic Confidence course is worth all the time and cost – it really is life changing.” Emma Ward
“Joanne’s Authentic Confidence Course, and her Mindfulness & Forgiveness Course, have transformed my outlook – totally life transforming. If you’re thinking about it, just do it.” Nicki Ilton