Authentic Confidence SEPTEMBER 2023 – Now Enrolling
Authentic Confidence – Now Enrolling
Joanne created the essential Authentic Confidence intensive to remind you of your natural value. Authentic Confidence flows from knowing your worth and embracing it. This course integrates key teachings on life skills and assertiveness, emotional intelligence and spiritual development. Authentic Confidence includes cognitive behavioural therapy, transpersonal psychology, and lessons from Joanne’s thirty-five years as a leading personal development coach. Authentic Confidence is a 10-hour course taught in a therapeutic environment to controlled-number groups of people across four separate sessions each lasting 2-hours or 3-hours. Give yourself the life-enhancing gift of the Authentic Confidence intensive today – make a positive investment – you are so worth it. A detailed description of this course is outlined below…
Joanne will teach the Authentic Confidence 10-hour course in 4 parts on Jersey commencing 18th SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 20223 in the recently refurbished Good Companions Club, where exclusive access has been granted during this course. At this course, numbers will be strictly limited. There’s plenty of parking and the venue is light and airy, with good heating and facilities. Here are the dates for Authentic Confidence SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2023: Places are limited – join us on this life-enhancing course. Go right ahead and sign up; or use our Contact Us page if you have any questions about the course.
Part 1: Monday 18th September from 6.30pm till 9.00pm
Part 2: Monday 25th November from 6.30pm till 9.00pm
Part 3: Monday 2nd October from 6.30pm till 9.00pm
Part 4: Monday 9th October from 6.30pm till 9.00pm
Authentic Confidence – Trusting Yourself to Handle Life as It Unfolds
We all like to feel confident, but all too often people present a confident image while secretly battling feelings of fear and self-doubt. In a world where competition is rife and material growth is valued above personal and spiritual growth – where the development of the intellect is valued above the development of emotional intelligence – many people accomplish and acquire many things, but fail to experience happiness, joy, and peace of mind.
Confidence is having trust in your ability to handle life as it unfolds. In the arena of daily life, we’re given many challenges. Keeping our hearts open during confrontations with difficult people and daily trials helps us develop resilience, courage, and compassion. These are the qualities that engender authentic confidence.
In this empowering course, Joanne explores our true spiritual identity to eliminate false, self-limiting beliefs that feed fear and diminish life-force. This course explores life issues that affect us all and offers practical ways to develop self-trust. You’ll receive course materials with salient points to help you reflect on the sessions and absorb the teachings. The course materials will include exercises, both introspective and action-oriented to help you continue the training after the course is complete.
Key Course Topics
- * Life’s bigger picture: You are an eternal spiritual being having a temporary human experience.
- * Your worth is beyond debate.
- * Trusting yourself to handle life as it unfolds.
- * Unconditional self-acceptance – transcending guilt and shame.
- * Emotional intelligence – ending self-defeating behaviours.
- * Mind over fear – cognitive behavioural therapy tools to balance negative thoughts and overcome depression and anxiety in natural ways.
- * Work-induced stress and PTSD.
- * Never be a doormat – never be a bully! Being calm/assertive to quicken growth and success in all areas of life.
- * A practical look at key cosmic laws that affect our lives.
- * Allowing no one to diminish you with their negative influence.
- * The courage to be true to yourself.
- * The habits of Authentic Confidence.
Primary Course Outcomes
- * New insights that inspire faith in yourself.
- * Tools for self-empowerment to help you become the authority of your life.
- * Cognitive behavioural therapy tools to tame fear and turn self-doubt into self-trust.
- * Life skills for dealing with difficult people and daily challenges.
- * Practical exercises to help you experience more balanced and natural calm in daily life.
- * Core values and behaviours to help you develop authentic confidence.
- * New friends.
Notes on The Course
- Please be assured that participants do not have to share anything personal with the others in the group. However, the group interaction is stimulating and fun, and all input is most welcome. Some participants prefer to listen and absorb; others enjoy participating. Each approach is right and welcome. We do stop for short breaks during the longer sessions to refresh. There’s Q & A time with Joanne. Participants will receive substantial course notes to help them review the course and benefit from the teachings for life. Joanne adds new writings and fresh teachings to each Authentic Confidence Course.
Feedback on The Course
“This course was enlightening and it gave me so much to help me focus on my future with confidence and eagerness. Joanne’s teaching skills have left a powerful imprint and I know I have learned skills that will help me for years to come. No more hiding for me. I’m ready to become the person I always wanted to be. The Authentic Confidence course is worth all the time and cost – it really is life changing.” Emma Ward
“Joanne’s Authentic Confidence Course, and her Mindfulness & Forgiveness Course, have transformed my outlook – totally life transforming. If you’re thinking about it, just do it.” Nicki Ilton