Joanne created the essential Authentic Confidence intensive to remind you of your natural value. Authentic Confidence flows from knowing your worth and embracing it. This course integrates key teachings on life skills and assertiveness, emotional intelligence and spiritual development. Authentic Confidence includes cognitive behavioural therapy, transpersonal psychology, and lessons from Joanne’s thirty years as a leading personal development coach. Authentic Confidence is a 10-hour course taught in a therapeutic environment to small groups of 12 to 20 people across four separate sessions each lasting 2-hours or 3-hours. Give yourself the life-enhancing gift of the Authentic Confidence intensive today – you are so worth it. A detailed description of this course is outlined below…
Joanne will teach the Authentic Confidence 10-hour course in 4 parts on Jersey in June 2020 in the recently refurbished Good Companions Club, where exclusive access has been granted during this course. There’s plenty of parking and the venue is light and airy. Here are the dates:Summer 2020: We already have a list of people wishing to attend Authentic Confidence this summer – to register your interest please use our Contact page or go right ahead and purchase your place.
Part 1: Monday 1st June from 7pm till 9.30pm
Part 2: Monday 8th June from 7pm till 9.30pm
Part 3: Monday 15th June from 7pm till 9.30pm
Part 4: Monday 22nd June from 7pm till 9.30pm
Authentic Confidence – Trusting Yourself to Handle Life as It Unfolds
We all like to feel confident, but all too often people present a confident image while secretly battling feelings of fear and self-doubt. In a world where competition is rife and material growth is valued above personal and spiritual growth – where the development of the intellect is valued above the development of emotional intelligence – many people accomplish and acquire many things, but fail to experience happiness, joy, and peace of mind.
Confidence is having trust in your ability to handle life as it unfolds. In the arena of daily life, we’re given many challenges. Keeping our hearts open during confrontations with difficult people and daily trials helps us develop resilience, courage, and compassion. These are the qualities that engender authentic confidence.
In this empowering course, Joanne explores our true spiritual identity to eliminate false, self-limiting beliefs that feed fear and diminish life-force. This course explores life issues that affect us all and offers practical ways to develop self-trust. You’ll receive course materials with salient points to help you reflect on the sessions and absorb the teachings. The course materials will include exercises, both introspective and action-oriented to help you continue the training after the course is complete.
Key Course Topics
- * Life’s bigger picture: You are an eternal spiritual being having a temporary human experience.
- * Your worth is beyond debate.
- * Trusting yourself to handle life as it unfolds.
- * Unconditional self-acceptance – transcending guilt and shame.
- * Emotional intelligence – ending self-defeating behaviours.
- * Mind over fear – cognitive behavioural therapy tools to balance negative thoughts and overcome depression and anxiety in natural ways.
- * Work-induced stress and PTSD.
- * Never be a doormat – never be a bully! Being calm/assertive to quicken growth and success in all areas of life.
- * A practical look at key cosmic laws that affect our lives.
- * Allowing no one to diminish you with their negative influence.
- * The courage to be true to yourself.
- * The habits of Authentic Confidence.
Primary Course Outcomes
- * New insights that inspire faith in yourself.
- * Tools for self-empowerment to help you become the authority of your life.
- * Cognitive behavioural therapy tools to tame fear and turn self-doubt into self-trust.
- * Life skills for dealing with difficult people and daily challenges.
- * Practical exercises to help you experience more balanced and natural calm in daily life.
- * Core values and behaviours to help you develop authentic confidence.
- * New friends.
Notes on The Course
- Please be assured that participants do not have to share anything personal with the others in the group. However, the group interaction is stimulating and fun, and all input is most welcome. Some participants prefer to listen and absorb; others enjoy participating. Each approach is right and welcome. We do stop for short breaks during the longer sessions to refresh. There’s Q & A time with Joanne. Participants will receive substantial course notes to help them review the course and benefit from the teachings for life.